This is my first blogging award and I have Lasesana to thank for it. So, thank you!
I started blogging two months ago and didn’t know what to expect. So for all the likes, the follows and the bloggers I’ve met in cyberspace, I’m giving you all virtual hugs.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I know it says that I should present it to 15 bloggers but I’ve only been blogging for a short while so I don’t have that many blogs that I follow often and some of which I do follow are specific on a topic such as writing or photography.
The Awards go to:
- Rambles by Desertrose
- The Mind’s Cabin
- Organised Clutter
- Building Bridges
- Organized Scenery
7 interesting things about myself:
- I use honey in my tea instead of sugar.
- Ever since I was a child I’d cut out pictures from magazines that inspire me.
- I like playing horror games even though I get scared easily. My current favourite game is Amnesia:The Dark Descent.
- I keep an egg in my cupboard. To read more about that click here.
- My favourite genre is crime fiction and my favourite book series of that genre is the In Death series by J.D Robb.
- Even though crime fiction is my favourite genre when it comes to books and television, I like writing fantasy pieces because I have a very active imagination.
- I got married to my best friend/soul mate/partner in anything and everything when I was 20 years old.
Have a happy tuesday, everyone 🙂