I love potatoes and this is one of my favourite potato recipes. It’s super easy and tastes amazing.
What you need:
- 2 potatoes
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves- chopped.
- Parmesan cheese [optional]
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Wash and peel potatoes
- Cut potatoes vertically, making sure not to cut straight through. You don’t want to slice it.
- Melt butter and garlic in a sauce pan
- Place potatoes in a baking tray that’s been sprayed with cooking spray and pour the garlic and butter mixture over it.
- Put it in the oven for an hour, until it’s slightly golden and crispy on the outside.
And that’s it 🙂 Add salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese for added flavour. Or any spices that you’d like.
There are many ways to make baked potato fans, this is just how I ended up making it a few weeks ago.
Bon appetit 😉