I’ve seen tagged posts floating around the blogosphere before but, the questions were serious rather than light-hearted which put me off. I read writer A.H Amin’s post and was glad to see that they were ‘weird’ questions. His answers made me laugh and I was elated to see that he’d tagged me to answer them. Fellow bloggers will get to know a bit more about me, and I look forward to reading the posts of those who want to join in.
On to the Q & A:
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
A type of plant, maybe they were weeds. I picked them and ate them after school, they were sour and made my mouth dry but I ate them anyway. Oddly enough, no one thought it was that strange that I did that.
- If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Elves. I think of them as adventurous and good-natured compared to hobbits and dwarves.
- You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Run away. He or she is probably a serial killer, why else would someone become a taxidermist?
- If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I’m a tea lover so, definitely tea.
- In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
I love South African comedians, Riaad Moosa is one of my favourites.
- If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Something controversial, which I won’t state here 😉
- What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
I don’t have a particular setting in mind but, I think candlelight makes almost any setting romantic.
- If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
I wouldn’t say date, more like ‘hangout’ and in that case I’d choose Jennifer Lawrence. From the few interviews I’ve seen of her, she seems like someone I’d get along with; the weirdness and random outbursts of crazy.
- What is the worst song you have ever heard?
The list is endless. But what comes to mind right now is ‘Baby’ by Justin Bieber. I heard it for the first time on the radio in Cape Town and at the time I thought it was sung by an adolescent girl that might have been on a South African singing show, kind of like ‘American Idol.’ Obviously I was shocked when I found out, weeks later, that it wasn’t sung by a girl. I was even more shocked when I heard the whole song and heard rapping. I’ll never forget the line, “When I was 13, I had my first love.” Why is it that what we want to forget always end up staying with us??
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Somewhere peaceful, surrounded by nature, where there are no tall buildings and congested streets.
- Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Here’s one of his sayings:
“Feed the hungry and visit a sick person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.”
If you want to be part of this tagged post, feel free to join in. Just add your link in the comment box and I’ll add it to the post 🙂